Learn From The Expert: Stabilizing For Embroidery
Now you can Learn from the Expert with this new DVD series by Deborah Jones! Minimize production time - maximize profits!
Embroidery expert Deborah Jones takes the mystery out of stabilizer. She puts in plain words exactly how to properly stabilize your embroidery to minimize production time and improve the quality of work. The 30-minute DVD is chaptered so you can watch the entire DVD or quickly navigate to the exact section that covers the fabric and stabilizer for a specific production need. Printable reference sheets are also included on the DVD.
Click image below to watch video demo!
30 Minute DVD Instructional Video Includes:
2 Printable reference charts:
- Definitions of stabilizer terms
Discover the best ways to avoid puckering, wrinkling and distortion.
In this 30-minute video lesson, Deborah explains:
- The secret to making stabilizer vanish
- How to choose the best topping for your project
- The reason for various weights and what the weights mean
- How to stop puckering even in the middle of a stitch-out!
- How to get beautiful results that last through the life of the garment
You'll save time and money by:
- Buying only the stabilizers you really need
- Using what you have efficiently