Gunold MasterFonts Software
MASTERFONTS - 135 PRODUCTION PERFECT KEYBOARD LETTERING SOFTWARE
Click link below to download demo of software - fully functional except save is disabled.MasterFonts Software Features Include:
- Easily open and merge multiple designs from Gunold or supported embroidery format* files.
- Standalone Software
- Extensive alignment controls provide grouping, left, right, top, horizontal, vertical and centering options.
- Lettering tools enable text to be resized, rotated, or repositioned around a design. Hoop tools provide the most common embroidery hoop sizes plus the ability to add custom sizes easily. Customize your hoop palette in a few simple clicks.
- Embroidery "Simulation" tools enable you to see how the design will sew out before you lay the first stitch.
- Easily customize the start and stop points of any lettering design giving you total control of your embroidery process.
- Gunold's thread palette is provided within the software for easy thread selection: 60 weight polyester (54 colors), 40 weight polyester (298 colors), 40 weight rayon (343 colors).
- Simplify your production with editing shortcut options provided with the right click of the mouse.
- Easily adjust letter height, spacing, thickness, density settings underlay, pull compensation, stair step or position text around an object.
- Extensive underlay control features such as perpendicular, lattice, zigzag, parallel, contour, edge travel, or center line.
- Pull compensation can be applied with a percentage, or as an absolute, offering production flexibility and control.
- Text commands enable trim controls by characters, words, or lines of text.
Formats Supported*: Gunold (GUN), Melco/Bernina (EXP), Tajima (DST), Tajima (DSB), Tajima (DSZ), SWF (SST), KSM (KSM), Barudan DOS (DAT), Toyota (10o), Barudan Dos (dat & Uxx),Zsk DOS (ZSK), Happy (TAP)
Minimum System Requirements: Windows 7, 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 1GB Hard Drive Space, 2 Gigabyte RAM, CD or DVD Optical Drive, 800 x 600 Display, Mouse and Internet Access.
Samples of SIX of the most amazing Gunold stabilizers will be shipped with your order. Each stabilizer was uniquely created to simply the embroidery process and streamline your production.
1. Tear Away Backing
2. Cut Away Backing Totally Stable
3. ActionBack Performance Wear Backing
4. Filmoplast Backing
5. AllStitch Backing
6. Pop Away Backing